There is a revolution taking place in the massage world. In the past, people thought that a massage required an appointment lasting at least one hour. The cost and time commitment was enough to limit many people to only receiving massage work once an month, once a year, or even once a lifetime!
Luckily, the tides have turned and many people are now enjoying benefits of massage once or twice a week. And they are not spending much time or money doing it. The solution: chair massage.
Chair massages usually last from 10 to 30 minutes depending on the client’s needs. He or she remains fully clothed and sits in a specially designed massage chair that comfortably supports the entire body including the head and arms. Similarly, the massage therapist may provide the option of a mat on the floor to perform clothed massage and stretches.
The benefits of workplace chair massage often include:
- reduced bodily stress and tension
- increase in energy and mood for the remainder of the day
- decreased pain allowing for a more focused and positive work environment
- increased immune function resulting in fewer sick days
- better movement in joints and muscles resulting in fewer injuries and fewer sick days
To inquire about prices and scheduling chair massages for your group, please call 970.691.8668 or email firstname.lastname@example.org… your entire group will thank you!